As previously stated, the Staff Selection Commission will administer the Combined Graduate Level examination from April 11th to April 21st, 2022. So, we don't have much time left, but you don't need to panic right now. All you have to do is believe in yourself and your ability to achieve your goal.
Look, no one can help you get your dream, but people can only help you by pointing you in the right direction, which is what I'm doing in this post.
The first thing you should do is keep a proper timetable based on your pace and speed to revise the entire syllabus that you have studied. The most important thing is to avoid doing anything new, such as studying with new books, learning a new trick to solve a question, or studying a new topic, as these things can leave you confused.
You should be aware of the following common/silly mistakes made by candidates while taking the exam:
1. Nervousness: Don’t be nervous because of the exam fear, just answer the questions and be calm.
2. Time Management: Candidates fail to manage their timing during examination.
3. Ignoring the questions: Sometimes candidates skip questions to be attempted later and forget to answer at the end.
4. Being in a Rush: Candidates sometimes don’t read the question completely which will result in negative marking, so I advise you to read a question twice before answering it.
5. Using newly learned techniques: You just don't have to apply any newly learned tricks in the examination hall.Show More